Heart Warming Feedbacks! • Day 2







Shray 6A:

“This was the best day of my online class, our group had a lot of discussions, which we all like to have, thanks to all the Teachers and Vaishali Mam. Thank you very much for this day!”


Sai Ananya 8B:

“I enjoy this club a lot. I also had a pretty good time working with my team, they were all very nice. I had a lot of fun playing with the freeze frames. I am looking forward to more amazing sessions like these. I am really enjoying the Drama & Literary Club.”


Jason 7E:




Runa 6C:

"Mam, today's drama club was very nice. I was eager about today's class, I liked it when my friends met each other and had a role-play together. Thank you, Mam."


Nathan 8C:

“Hello mam, this is the feedback for today's class. Today's session was an enjoyable one. I like the first part where Vaishali mam gave the warm-up exercises, it helped me a lot with the voice modulation. And the second half was as fun as the first half. I liked my group, as they were cooperating with me and having a nice time and practising for the freeze-frame activity. The one thing that could have been the timing. We weren't having enough time to finish rehearsing or practising. That's all the feedback I got.”


Narein 12B1:

"Today's session was really great and the resource person who had come today (Vaishali ma'am) taught us a lot about drama and how it can be so engaging and interesting. Many funny things happened today. I would be happy if the club teaches us more about writing a script"


Pranav 8C:

"I enjoyed the class and it was very nice to other's drama."


Ruhi 7D:

"I liked today's club activities. It was very fun, I enjoyed it a lot. I am very excited about the next class."


Sukhritha 6A:

"Today's class was very very very awesome. I am waiting for my next class. No words to say about today's class. I love today's class so much. I am very happy to join the drama club. I like all the teachers of the drama club. They are polite to all."


Danya 7C:

"Today's session was fabulous and intersecting. My favourite of the body exercises was very nice and good. Thanks to all the teachers for giving this a nice session."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Drama and Literary Club!