Fabulous Feedback! • Day 3


Hello everyone!

Today's session (18.09.2021) was a blast! We all enjoyed it. Here is some fabulous feedback from our students and friends about today's session.
Thank you all for your amazing and honest feedback! We hope to bring you the same experience as always and enlighten you all.


Pratosh SP  7C:

It was a very enjoyable session with Aunti Oni and ace innovation.”


 Diana Rajesh M/O Riya Rajesh • 12 A1:

I am Diana Rajesh, parent of Riya Rajesh (12 A1). I would like to thank you for the invitation to attend the Literary cum Drama & Theatre Club activity which was held today. It was indeed a great experience and I enjoyed being a part of the event. Aunti Oni's stories and poems were enthralling and the laughter yoga session also kept us involved. The storytellers performed exceptionally well by narrating the stories beautifully. Overall it was 2 hours of laughter and excitement. Such sessions will definitely motivate the young minds as they move forward.”


Sai Ananya 8B:

“I enjoyed a lot today with Aunti Oni, the songs, the stories, the laughter yoga, were all very interesting, and the stories were made really interesting, I am looking forward to more sessions like these”


Vriddhi Jain • 6D:

It was a wonderful time. I loved listening to Aunti Oni's stories. I hope we will have these activities often. Good effort mams. Love you all mam.”


Danya Ganeshababu • 7C:

“Today's session was very, very nice! I like Aunti Oni's stories and songs. They were fabulous. I would like to thank the teachers for giving us all a nice session.”


Jason Praveen • 7E:

“The session was really amazing! I had a great time listening to the wonderful stories and songs Aunti Oni brought to us. It was a new experience for our club. I also liked the stories our friends shared with all of us. I hope we have more sessions about storytelling.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Drama and Literary Club!

Heart Warming Feedbacks! • Day 2