Our final Day: Performance Day!

 


Today's session was a very enjoyable one. As it was performance day, all the groups, including mine got to perform on the story we had been working on for the past two club sessions. Every group gave an amazing performance and all of them were unique in their own way. Also, I had a wonderful time performing with my group. Waiting for more interesting sessions from Drama and Literary Club in the next academic year.


Feedback:

Today’s session was informative and interesting. The presentation of the other groups was awesome. We were able to get ideas and learn a lot more from them. I was delighted to do the drama activity in the breakout rooms and also during my presentation. The teachers were encouraging and supportive. I was overwhelmed when my teachers and friends appreciated my work. I would like to participate in the drama club next year too. Looking forward to doing more such activities.
Shashwath Yadav - 7D
22-01-2022




Comments

  1. It was very fun and interesting. I loved to see other's performing and for me to change my voice and act, was so fun! Hope we will have more fun activities in the following academic year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the Drama and Literary Club!

Heart Warming Feedbacks! • Day 2